This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Alternator
    User
    Member since May 27, 2020

Soldier Name:  JumanjiOG18
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:  
    https://bf4db.com/player/1003475913166
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  Yes

Appeal
    :  Hello , first of all i would like to apologise for my bad english iam not a native speaker.

So i recently went back to bf4 after a long break because one of my friends bought the game yesterday. I wanted to play with him but i get instantly kicked from all BF4DB secure servers. I asked EA support to help me and they said that my acount is completely fine and told me that it is a technical error (long story short it wasnt). So here i am trying to reach out to you guys when they linked me your website.

I get banned for suspicious game stats but when i see my stats i dont see any spectacular stats i have never ever hacked or cheated in my life i have just played a lot of competitive shooters like cs for a long time and even with having good crosshair placement cover usage and pre aiming i only have roughly 34% hs rate which is under average in higher skill groups i dont even break the 40% mark and my kd is at max 3 and that is with my least used gun.

So i beg you to lift my ban check my stats or history no third party program usage. In advance thank you for revieving my appeal and hope to get unbanned have a nice day sincerely,

JumanjiOG18

• Alternator
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Not seeing much evidence to warrant a ban.

Approved.