This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Catermelon20_
    User
    Member since May 01, 2020

Hello, I recently noticed I was banned from servers on Battlefield 4. At first I was confused on why I kept getting a :"kicked by admin" page pop up but then realized my account was hacked. A while ago my account was hacked and the name was changed to something like BEVER_0194. I did not realize my account was hacked at the time because I was not playing origin games. I only realized my account was banned when I went to get a twitch prime drop and saw my origin account had the password and email changed. I quickly contacted support at ea to resolve this issue and get my account back. Fast forward to this week I decided I wanted to play battlefield 4. I am a very new battlefield 4 player. I only played battlefield 4 a little bit when I fist purchased it. When I logged on I noticed my level and kills were way higher than I remembered it. I tried to join different servers to play battlefield 4 but i kept getting kicked. about an hour ago I put in an appeal to a server thinking I was banned directly by the server but they directed me to here and said my account was banned by the anti cheat client. I would appreciate it if you could help me get unbanned, considering someone else was hacking on my account without my consent. Thank you. One way I can get a source of "proof" would be checking ips that have been used on this account.

• Catermelon20_
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

BJ0IRwM.png

There are obvious evidence of heavy cheating in your account history. Furthermore, the security of your account is your responsibility.

Feel free to consult our ban policy if you have questions.

APPEAL DENIED.