This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BF4DBModeratorsRSad
    User
    Member since February 05, 2018

• BF4DBModeratorsRSad
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

Soldier Name: (MaleficEconomist)
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: (
    https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MaleficEconomist/).
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: (Yes)
    Appeal: (I remember over a year ago receiving the ban.. also eventually quitting bf4 due to studies. A friend of mine had sent me that certain program whatever its name was that was all over the servers back then (+1 years ago) that could make you fly in addition to other abilities.. it wasn't my sole/main purpose to hack, but to actually to see from a hacker's perspective, because at that time (over a year ago) all the servers were packed with hackers and it was utterly ludicrous (also I was ranked general at the time; implying that I didn't need it to boost any stats etc.). In other words, more like "had curiosity" as it seemed like everyone was doing it and there were no bans for them whatsoever (never saw the "player (x) got kicked due to hacking" ingame message..). Right after committing the crime(?) back then (my apologies to BF4DB), I remember receiving ban notices whilst trying to join any of the servers, and I eventually gave up on the game due to life responsibilities. Now after nostalgia kicking in and deciding to play a round of conquest or two due to the social distancing going on (i hope everyone is in great health) I downloaded the game yet I had almost forgotten that I was banned, therefore why I decided to write the ban appeal. This is quite frankly how it went. Unquestionably, there won't be anymore hacking as I have seen what a hacker's perspective is like.. sooner or later its a ban.. moreover, I currently work as a teacher assistant and it wouldn't be polite for a future professor to be hacking meanwhile telling his students to not cheat in his tests.)

iEcon

Show them this so they can learn that there are consequences to cheating.

APPEAL DENIED