This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Baianofromheaven
    User
    Member since October 03, 2019

BF4DB Ban Appeal:

Soldier Name: Baianofromhell
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1025719895

Have You Claimed Your Soldier:Yes
    Appeal: Hi guys
    I made an appeal about 5 months ago using my other soldier profile (Baianofromheaven), because, as I said before, my first PC had exploded
    and I got a big time without playing Battlefield 4, and when I came back, I discovered that I was banned because of a old account (Baianofromhell) that was unfairly banned by punkbuster.
    So the history is this:
    I bought BF4 a couple of years ago, then I started to play and when I reached level 12 I was just banned by punk buster, and I never had used hack in Battlefield in my life. It was an unfair ban.
    I was really pissed off, but I love the game, so then I bought BF4 once again and started to play it normally. I played BF4 for about 3 or 4 years, and then mine Desktop exploded and I entered the colege, so i bought an cheap laptop and abandoned BF4.
    When I was able to play it again in mine friend computer, I discovered that BF4DB banned me because of my old account (that one that was banned, and I rly don't know why).
    So I claimmed my actual account soldier (baianofromheaven) and I started a Ban appeal, but guess what? YES MY FRIENDs PC EXPLODED TOO!
    Then I was just "Ok, I quit", and forgot about that.
    Yesterday I bought an "ok" laptop, and I just want to revive some of golden time of Battlefield 4.
    Please, unban me. I really did nothing wrong, and as I said i the previous ban appeal (the one I did with my other soldier), I think using hack just sucks and dont even know why people do it in a game like BF4.
    Here is the link of the other appeal: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-baianofromheaven-4487

Sorry for the bad english. Its not my mother language, but I try to do what I can.
    Thanks for the support.

• Baianofromheaven
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

The Punkbuster Violation can be backdated to 2014. 

Appeal your violation ban to Evenbalance. If they admitted the violation is a mistake we would lift our ban as well.

For now,

APPEAL DENIED