This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • iSoltys
    User
    Member since March 05, 2020

Soldier Name : ziSoltys

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1559974560

Have You Claimed Your Soldier : Yes

Appeal:  A month ago I bought bf4 premium update with my friends to play myself in the evenings. But after a recent game alone on the map "operation locker" my statistics jumped too high and I could not play on other servers, a nice admin explained to me that it was because of previous statistics and current what accumulated on it or ban. So I decided to write a request to unban because I can not relax playing bf4 with friends. I do not have money to buy a new version of the game so I only have the option. I really don't understand how I have such high HSKR with AK-12 and P226. I still understand P226 because in total it is only shot in the head because of its small damage, although recently I had a great action when I entered the opponent from behind and killed 10 people, and in total AK-12 the game looked so that we had all the points taken (1800tickets to 200) and most of the opponents lay down, making it easy to shoot them in the head.

I swear, I have never used any illegal programs (only codes in GTA.SA). I really would like to play at least on Sunday, in the coming weeks I can't because of the final exams.

Please unban me good admins.

And sorry for my English .

• iSoltys
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Your stats is a bit weird but not THAT weird to be honest.

Have you ever stat-padded/kill-traded with your friend in the past?

• iSoltys
    User
    Member since March 05, 2020

With team we played on an empty server where we tested weapons and did tasks(e.g. 20 headshots from unica6) and generally we had fun.

• iSoltys
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Yeah that seems like the case.

Although the longest nemesis killstreak is normal (unlike most of stat-padding cases), I didn't find anything supporting the ban either.

APPEAL APPROVED