This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • 0Waiser0
    User
    Member since August 17, 2017

Hey,

BF4DB Profile: https://www.bf4db.com/player/804158185

Ban Reason: Suspicious Stats

I was banned 2 years ago on BF4DB consequently, disabling me from playing on the best servers out there and ultimately forcing me to continue playing on other servers. I didn't want to get another account as I know that that is counted as ban evasion which I didn't want to do. The suspicious game I was in 2 years ago, back when I was a newbie was most likely the reason I was banned. I remember being on the red highlight for accuracy when I was about level 10-25 which kinda sucks. Either way, that was 2 years ago and I have not been suspicious in any way since then, you can check all my stats, nothing seems to be indicating that I am a hacker or cheater.

Now in all honesty, that one game 2 years ago when I was a newbie, I admit to using a hack, and that one game basically ruined my battlefield experience which I regret so much. I am sure you will understand how frustrating it can be when you get killed constantly. However, I also understand that using hacks and clearly breaking rules for a reason like such does not really make me innocent and that is acceptable. I believe I was very angry back than due to my educational progress, I am guessing that some of my exams went terrible and I seemed to have inflicted this anger onto that one game(https://www.bf4db.com/player/battlereport/602977962037434112/804158185). 

I understand that my disobedience to the clearly stated rules is the result of this unfortunate situation and I am writing this in hope that my ban appeal will be finally lifted after 2 years. I have never used any hack in any manner since that day and I believe that is evident in my stats. 

I also know about the "once a cheater, always a cheater" rule BF4DB staff had 2 years ago which means I know that this application will not be seen as innocent as many others. Either way, now that I am in my first year of Medicine in university, I realise that ruining an entire servers game play due to messing up an exam was not worth the hassle and I am truly sorry.

Thank you for reading and I am hoping to hear back soon.

Many thanks.

• 0Waiser0
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You got banned by our sitebot for high headshot stats on multiple weapons. 

As you admit having used cheats, I will not lift the ban.

We have a 0 tolerance policy. I suggest you to read it. Link in my signature.

APPEAL DENIED