This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheExecutie
    Banned
    Member since December 29, 2019

You mentioned somebody from netherlands and i'm very far from there im in North Macedonia the only thing i can do is change password and all info on my account because i'm not aware if someone have access to my account and i dont have linked accounts, my accounts are very separated and you just banned the other account i claimed so you wili ban any account i claim? i'am cheating on that one too? where is the proof for that one do you guys think that someone here is  very rich and can throw money so you can ban his accounts even without any evidence? You have 2 rounds of what i watch the video and there is nothing that actually shows even if its not me its not even showing any cheating a 10 second video is proof? The only ones that are cheating here so far i can see is your and i wont leave this stay this way because you have no right to ban my other account. I will report this to ea and origin because i'm not going to throw money just like that and you are doing this simply because you think you are smart ass but you are dumbass idiot even more than the one that reported me. I dont trust you nor this website nor the one that reported me its obvious that you are abusing your powers.

• TheExecutie
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

k