This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • didovic
    User
    Member since November 23, 2019

Hello,

Soldier Name: didovic

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/195144998

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes 

Appeal: I dont play this game as much, and when i downloaded it again recently on every server it says I was banned by bf4db for using Multihack. Can you please cheak my battlelog and see my stats, I am a complete noob and I have never had more than 20 kills in one game. This has to be a mistake.

• didovic
    User
    Member since November 19, 2019

thats such a lie. you got in one of your battlereports over 70 kills and a KDR from over 3

• didovic
    User
    Member since November 23, 2019

Is it only one report? Check the IP's that have been played, you surely wont find my IP. I can also send as a proof constant emails from EA- that keep telling me someone tried or has logged into my account. 
  • didovic
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"
    Is it only one report? Check the IP's that have been played, you surely wont find my IP. I can also send as a proof constant emails from EA- that keep telling me someone tried or has logged into my account. 
    didovic
    Well taking that in account and the fact that both battlereports provided in initial report show 26 and 50 spotting ribbon (that's 104 and 250 spotting kill assist) it pretty much seems your account has been used to cheat with.

As per our policy we cannot lift the ban, your account is your responsibility.

APPEAL DENIED.

P.S. : MadBadMan, please refrain from posting on other people's appeal.