This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Noobosoarus
    User
    Member since May 06, 2017

lol look at your bullet counter...he is hacking admin

• Noobosoarus
    User
    Member since May 08, 2017

This video was taken from his own that was submitted.. this bit is from 29 minutes.. 

I have slowed down a couple of bits. Watch the bullet count..

• Noobosoarus
    Banned
    Member since October 03, 2019

have you ever played in a US server from Australia with a solid 20%packet loss that happens all the time, plus this website tracks damage so they could tell the difference between packet loss and real hacks these admins know what there doing and i will respect their conclusion even if i disagree

it does that throughout the entire video, and im fully aware of it. if packet loss is not a valid explanation im willing to do another game on a server in my region, at the time of filming it was 3am local time for me and the only servers available were foreign and i was lucky to not get auto kicked \

i noticed the effect and took a screenshot of my packet loss as i played which i cant upload here otherwise i would have 

(edit if you want me to i will upload the picture its of the in game network graph to be precise also if you listen you can hear and see that no more than the correct amount of bullets are actually shot in game) 

• Noobosoarus
    User
    Member since October 06, 2018

packet loss ? ur recording ur own pc man

• Noobosoarus
    Banned

packet loss is lost information to or from the server- if my client fires 10 bullets and the server only receives 7 this would be 30% upload packet loss if the servers says i fired 10 bullets and tells my client that i fired 10 when it thinks i fired 15 it will readjust because the server has final say. a discrepancy this big would be a 50% download packet (that would be ALOT) loss, mine was 25ish (it fluctuates as you'd expect). i dont have reliable internet since i use a WiFi extender further than it should i should buy 2 but im cheap... anywho thats what packet loss is it has nothing to do with the gpu or processor load you get when you screen capture... although now that i think about it maxing out my cpu (which i did coz my pc struggled to screen cap) probably doesn't help when it comes to online gaming.

Also its against the rules to comment on other peoples appeals... iv'e had my comments removed from other appeals... if i could be as so bold to ask if these peoples reply's could stay because they are doing the right thing which is to question me and doubt my innocence and i'd prefer it if multiple people reviewed so the conclusion on my and other peoples appeals could be more accurate 

• Noobosoarus
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

Package loss?

syvzV.png

• Noobosoarus
    Banned

howd you upload an image

edit: coz now if you tell me i can upload my network stats so you can see i had packet loss

• Noobosoarus
    Gold Supporter

you need to upload the picture and use the link to post it on here.. but your game doesnt look like it has issues with packet loss, only with "Latency" and "FPS", you can also display your network while playing: https://youtu.be/SO9aAstXe-A?t=157

• Noobosoarus
    Banned

yea i know i can display my network which is why i did that and screens hotted it in case they asked about it, it did have issues with packet loss i have the screenshot to prove it, it doesn't let me upload it tho? is there a place to upload it here then link it i dont get it?

• Noobosoarus
    Gold Supporter

you can upload it on Imgur or send it to the STAFF on their Discord ^^

• Noobosoarus
    Banned

No... how do i upload it here like you did i dont want to have to go making accounts and giving my email away to more than this site because i've already been told not to trust people here with my details or giving them ways to contact you/ take your ip and stuff ive already been doxxed before and i know better than to trust links to other websites especially from someone who isn't an admin.

• Noobosoarus
    Gold Supporter

I dont think you can upload it on this page, i didnt do so either.. it has been uploaded a while ago and i used the picture link to get it shown on here.. also: if you go to the bottom of this website, you can see 4 icons on the right side, thus are to contact the BF4DB STAFF. You can send your image to the Admins there and they can take a look at it.

• Noobosoarus
    Banned

thanks i'll do that instead btw you can see in the clip Kipling's provided the packet loss even causes me to not reload sometimes it happens a couple times that game if the lag server doesn't get the info i reloaded then my client gets told i dint and i have to do it again 

• Noobosoarus
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

I can’t message on discord, so whichever admin is handling this case can delete my message, just wanted to leave this link to show he has tried to use cheats in other games.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=57291.0

• Noobosoarus
    Banned

haha discussing concerns isn't cheating and wow you googled me.... im flattered