This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Gott-Mit-Uns-12
    User
    Member since September 23, 2019

Soldier Name: Gott-Mit-Uns-12
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/308736899
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:

Dear BF4DB Team, 

Today I started my BF4 for the first time again since last year. I noticed I have been banned from your servers. I looked up the reason and I saw that on June 14th this account engaged in multihacking. At that time my account was hacked by a man from eastern ukraine. I did not notice that my account was hacked at that time cause I was simply not playing BF 4 at that time. I first noticed that my account had been hacked a few weeks later when I wanted to play BF1 with a friend of mine. EA had suspended my BF1 and EA account for hacking. What ensued than was an  unparalleled odyssey. After I received confirmation from the EA support that I had been hacked they helped me to resecure my account. Despite that being done they did not unban me even though they had clear evidence and confirmation that I was not responsible for the cheating. They only unbanned me after I activated my lawyer and threatened to file a lawsuit. So I wish to apologize to anyone here who got his game ruined on that day in June but I am not the one who ruined your game. I humbly ask the admins to unban me so I can enjoy your servers once again. If you wish to see the chat with the confirmation that I was hacked please let me know so I can provide you with a screenshot. 

Yours sincerely 

Gott-Mit-Uns-12

• Gott-Mit-Uns-12
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Unfortunately your account is your responsibility and shows clear evidence of cheat usage. According to our ban policy we cannot lift the ban.

APPEAL DENIED