This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • iquezao
    User
    Member since September 02, 2019

Hello!

The last time I played BF4 was like 6 months ago, and somehow I got my account banned when I tried to login last week. I don't even know what was BF4DB was, then I realized it was a anticheat.

I know about your policy with hacked accounts for but I have this one for YEARS and always played a fair game. I`ve just changed my password and activated the 2FA and now the situation is controlled, I think it`s unfair to get banned forever because of 1 game that a fu**ing cheater trolled.

I`m really sad because this game is not a free one and I would not like to waste my money to buy a new one, if you consider to revoke my ban i`ll never be here again causing problems. 

As a matter of fact my account was hacked and all my friends were removed and then he used cheat on BF4.

Also when I created this account Origin didn`t have any extra security options.

I really ask for your consideration, just looking for my KDA rate before my account got hacked (a month ago).

Well it`s a pity that this 3rd party "anticheat" companie just don't give a shit for who is fooled and think it`s doing a great job.

Best regards, and hope that you get hacked and don't use your own power to unban yourselfes. A shame, in fact.

• iquezao
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Unfortunately, your account is your responsibility. 

Appeal denied.