This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Bestshowman
    User
    Member since August 30, 2019

Soldier Name: Bestshowman
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/281909147
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES
    Appeal: I very rarely play BF4. I have never used cheats or other illegal methods. I have very fair statistics.
    Statistics show that I have never tried to use cheats. Unlock me please. I don't have time for games.
    In those rare moments that I sit down at the computer, I just want to play, not solve problems.

• Bestshowman
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Do you own any other accounts, if so please claim these, or was your account hacked sometime ago?

• Bestshowman
    User

I don't have any other accounts at the moment. I am a premium Origin user. I use this account for many years. My password has not changed, I think that no one hacked my account. I am 35 years old, I play very badly and do it very rarely. In all network matches I am in last place in the ranking. I go to BF4, fly a helicopter or just shoot. But I never showed any outstanding results, it is evident from the statistics and the number of murders, there are very few of them. Absolutely can not understand why I might suspect cheating. Unlock me please, I go to BF4 very rarely, but this is the only game I know 2 maps in and I'm comfortable playing those few hours that I rarely find to play.

• Bestshowman
    User

Good day, why haven't I been unlocked yet. I did not use any cheats, my account was not stolen. Why can't you just let me go without torturing me? Why, if you have bots can block accounts, then why these same bots after applying appeal not can its unlock. I understand that you are very busy, but why should I suffer from it when I have done nothing wrong.

• Bestshowman
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Hi, an administrator will double check your case. please have patience until he responds.

• Bestshowman
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Link has been reviewed.

APPEAL APPROVED