This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • razporr
    Banned
    Member since August 30, 2019

Soldier Name: razporr

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: bf4db.com/player/1704956605

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes

Appeal: Hey I've recently started playing BF4 and now im banned on a lot of servers i try to join :( i have always been a legit player and i honestly dont even think i did anything worth making people think i cheat (just look at my stats lmao). I have plenty of gameplay from BF4 to back me up. I ask kindly to be unbanned so I can keep playing my favorite game

• razporr
    Banned

so uhm. how long does this usually take?

• razporr
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

It depends, actually they are quite fast in responding, but since the STAFF has weekend as well, it may take a bit longer.

• razporr
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Appeal: Hey I've recently started playing BF4 and now im banned on a lot of servers i try to join :( i have always been a legit player and i honestly dont even think i did anything worth making people think i cheat (just look at my stats lmao). I have plenty of gameplay from BF4 to back me up. I ask kindly to be unbanned so I can keep playing my favorite game

razporr

Hi. The headshot rate on your recent games looked a bit on the high side. The weapons used are mixed though. Can you explain games like this one:

As I am the banning admin, I won't make the final judgement.

• razporr
    Banned

"

"

razporr

Hi. The headshot rate on your recent games looked a bit on the high side. The weapons used are mixed though. Can you explain games like this one:

As I am the banning admin, I won't make the final judgement.

Scavenger
    Hey man. I dont particularly remember that game but my accuracy is only on 20%... I dont know how to see my headshot rate as im a relatively new player. Ive been playing shooter games for many years and i always aim for the head :) i have plenty of gameplay like I said. I use sniper alot and that kind of requires me to go for the head. Im really sorry if i ruined anyones game or experience. Im not cheating and to be fair my stats arent even that good

• razporr
    Banned

Hey i really dont wanna hurry on anybody. I just really wanna enjoy this game in the time i had. i missed out on playing the entire weekend. Id be willing to show gameplay or answer any questions to get unbanned. 

• razporr
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You have 72h to replicate a game like I mentioned above. Record in a minimal resolution of 720p, preferably 60fps. Use similar weapons and get stats close to original. Upload the result to YT and post the link here before the deadline ends. Also include the corresponding battlereport. Your ban is temp lifted.

• razporr
    Banned

"

You have 72h to replicate a game like I mentioned above. Record in a minimal resolution of 720p, preferably 60fps. Use similar weapons and get stats close to original. Upload the result to YT and post the link here before the deadline ends. Also include the corresponding battlereport. Your ban is temp lifted.

Scavenger
    Do you want me to get the same kd or as many headshots? and what weapons can i use?

• razporr
    Banned

"

Scavenger
    I havent played in like 4 days so ill be rusty. might be hard

• razporr
    Banned

"

Scavenger
    I recorded a game. nothing good. idk how else i can prove im not cheating https://youtu.be/0fEZ-4f8hJk?t=245

• razporr
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Can you provide the corresponding battlereport?

• razporr
    Banned

"

Can you provide the corospondig battlereport?

GoodFood2K16
    I dont have the recording of the match you guys sent. sorry if im misunderstanding but idk what else i can do to prove im not cheating

• razporr
    Banned

"

Can you provide the corospondig battlereport?

GoodFood2K16
    I think this is the report of the game i recorded http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1168855510345267584/1704956605/

• razporr
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

This performance doesn't come close to the stats requested to record.

• razporr
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

You were requested to record a game similar to the linked by Scavenger battlereport - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1167029041922666240/1704956605/ - 2.57 KPM, 50% hs rate, 20% accuracy, TDM, best weapon Type 88 LMG, second - sniper rifle/pistol

You recorded this - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1168855510345267584/1704956605/ - 1.75 KPM, 29% hs rate, 24% accuracy, CQL, mostly sniper rifle and pistol

As GoodFood2K16 said, the performance on the video provided doesn't satisfy the requirements and therefor the decision is made.

APPEAL DENIED