This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Funki
    Banned
    Member since August 10, 2019

Soldier Name: John_Weak_37
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1003639546076
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    AppealI think my little brother used my account to test a trainer or something like that and it is ban, I come back from vacation I tried to play and I got kick. I hate hacker or cheater i never use it. this ban is definitive?

• Funki
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: John_Weak_37
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1003639546076
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    AppealI think my little brother used my account to test a trainer or something like that and it is ban, I come back from vacation I tried to play and I got kick. I hate hacker or cheater i never use it. this ban is definitive?

PaNax

Please claim all your accounts.

• Funki
    Banned

Hi Scavenger 

What do you mean about all account? you mean Elit3_Fl45h3r? I do not have access to this account anymore, how I do it?

• Funki
    Administrator

"

Hi Scavenger 

What do you mean about all account? you mean Elit3_Fl45h3r? I do not have access to this account anymore, how I do it?

PaNax

I mean two accounts. I am pretty sure you know which ones. If you have no access to them anymore and claiming isn't possible I can not help you.

• Funki
    Banned

suacoche this one?

• Funki
    Administrator

"

suacoche this one?

PaNax

Both.

• Funki
    Banned

you ban this account too? why... is not the same guid

• Funki
    Administrator

"

you ban this account too? why... is not the same guid

PaNax

If one of your accounts has been used for cheating we ban all others too. But in order to investigate your defence (if you have one) we need you to claim all your accounts.

• Funki
    Banned

Elit3_Fl45h3r this account has been hacked i can't claim it,but suacoche i can i need to do it now?

• Funki
    Administrator

"

Elit3_Fl45h3r this account has been hacked i can't claim it,but suacoche i can i need to do it now?

PaNax

Recover the hacked one via EA support, claim it together with the suacoche account and we will review your defence. Without the hacked account back in your possession and claimed here your case won't be reopened.

• Funki
    Banned

i will try... do you think I can recover this account?

• Funki
    Administrator

"

i will try... do you think I can recover this account?

PaNax

If you can prove ownership it won't be difficult. Our goal is to take away access to the account from the thief.

• Funki
    Banned

you're right!!! Thank you Scav he's giving me back my account with my proof of identity, but the thief got a ban by punkbester -_-

• Funki
    Banned

I have a problem I have access to the account but not the page of my soldier is normal? i can't edit the tag

• Funki
    Administrator

"

I have a problem I have access to the account but not the page of my soldier is normal? i can't edit the tag

PaNax

Unfortunately I can not help you anymore in that case. If PB banned you and your account is locked I can not unban you anyway. See this as a lesson to take your online security very serious. 2FA has been a thing for a very long time now. There is no reason not to enable it.

APPEAL DENIED