This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Gekis91
    User
    Member since August 09, 2019

I hope all your family and friends will die under atrocious suffering

• Gekis91
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

This evening, as soon as I get back from work, I open the game to spend some time as I usually do and find my account banned. My friends told me to come to this server to check it. I saw the whole video where the use of hacks is very evident. Today I only turned on the computer at 8 pm, so it's impossible for me to play this game, also because I don't use these means to cheat to win. So, can you do me the courtesy to tell me if this fact actually happened today? If yes, at what time? Because I'm going to contact Origin since it's not the first time that happens. I'm afraid my account has been hacked. In fact I had similar problems on other games too, but I solved everything by talking to Origin customer service. Like maybe many of you, I work from 9 to 11 hours a day and play that little bit to have fun and relax with friends. If this question is not resolved, I will have to give up this game and the whole series altogether. I'm sorry I only lost over five years of my life on it.

Gekis91

I can definitely say that an aimbot was used on your account. Who it was using it does not matter to us. You can read our full statement about hacked accounts here: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hacked-accounts-1174

All info you need is available when clicking the BF4DB logo in my signature.

APPEAL DENIED