This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • sjendxi
    User
    Member since July 01, 2019

Soldier Name: DX-cnPLA
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1073925935
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  Yes
    Appeal

Dear BD staffs, as players we appreciate your efforts to make this game better. As a long time bf4 player recently I found out I been ban for Suspicious stats, which I understand your worry but I do have a explanation of this.

The reason why my head shot rate is vary high is all because I unlock the guns and accessories with my friends when I first played this game. What we did is we join a empty serves and just kill each other to unlock things. as an example is I killed him 50 times and then he will kill me 50 times until the game is finished. When is my turn to kill, he will just stand there, die, and response. Therefore, I ended up with a high head shot rate for some weapons. Cause head shot is faster and easier. 

There is no tools involve, since I haven't done it after I unlock everything. Please let me know if I need to explain any detail. I am willing to cooperate to solve this misunderstanding.

• sjendxi
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Can you provide battle reports to support your claim please?

• sjendxi
    User

I am trying to find the my kill trading report but since it is almost 2 years ago is there still possible to find it? 

• sjendxi
    User

it is unable to load the stats

• sjendxi
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

"

sjendxi
    Try bf4cheatreport.com

• sjendxi
    User

"

"

sjendxi
    Try bf4cheatreport.com

Supervillain321
    Thanks for the website, but it is still not working. Cause I remember it should be in the summer of 2015, after September I was serve in the military for 2 years which is from 2015 - 2017 and I am confident that I did kill trade with my friends in summer of 2015. 

But the website website said:
    On 18Dec2018 EA removed all battlereports prior to July-ish 2017. 
    BF4CR has some of these cached, but most are gone forever

• sjendxi
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal approved.