This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AccountDeleted1
    Banned
    Member since June 28, 2019

Soldier Name: KIoISsS
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: 
    https://bf4db.com/player/1003227492664
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal

I do not why why I got banned. I have never use the any chits. I can't remember the name of the map but I remembered that in the map was snow and tunnel. I was on the top of the list but the reason behind a lot of people coming thru one direction and I was lucky and then I was banned. I was playing with my nephew (theN4GATO and Robski_Robski) and they was shocked also. It was actually my first time when I was on the top of the list :) and hopefully not last. I do not have any evidence of my game because i didn't know that would happen.

• AccountDeleted1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You have an abnormally high HSKR on the AK-12.

You have 72 hours to record gameplay footage with a resolution of at least 720p, preferably at 60 FPS or greater. You must record from the loading screen until the end of round screen. You must use the AK-12 and have stats similar to what’s displayed on your profile.

You must post the video to YouTube and give us the link to the video and corresponding battle report within the 72 hour window, which stats 11:04 EST on June 28th. Failure to comply with the above will result in denial of your appeal. 

Your ban has been temporarily suspended to allow you to play on BF4DB-protected servers. The ban will be reinstated at the conclusion of the 72 hours or when evidence is provided, whichever comes first.

Thank you for your cooperation.

• AccountDeleted1
    Retired Staff

48 hours remaining. 

• AccountDeleted1
    Banned

• AccountDeleted1
    Retired Staff

We will review the submitted video and report and get back to you. Thank you. 

• AccountDeleted1
    Banned

Your video exceeds the maximum video length for unverified accounts. To fix this, just verify your account, then activate this video in your Video Manager—you don't have to upload the video again.

I have just upload. It will take about 2h 50min 

• AccountDeleted1
    Banned

Your video was uploaded. Once processing is complete, your video can be found at https://youtu.be/SrlHa23r6r4

• AccountDeleted1
    Retired Staff

Round shown does not even come close to stats you've been averaging.

Appeal denied.