This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SeriousPaul153
    User
    Member since June 22, 2019

Soldier NameC228H1488O359N69
    L
    ink To BF4DB Soldier Profilehttps://bf4db.com/player/474426659
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Hello, This is my account since 2013. My account seems to be banned for suspicious stats. I agree the stats that are mentioned in the snapshot are indeed suspicious. That is because a 3 or 4 year ago I was obsessed with unlocking everything (attachments, dog tags for 5 service-stars etc. and I have never used cheats, I did not know that for this i will be banned, it's just statistics. I already wrote to you for a long time about this, when the site bf4db  was different and the ban was removed. Now again, I can't play my favorite game. can i play again? I create new thread, because i dont claim my account

• SeriousPaul153
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

"

L
    Appeal: Hello, This is my account since 2013. My account seems to be banned for suspicious stats. I agree the stats that are mentioned in the snapshot are indeed suspicious. That is because a 3 or 4 year ago I was obsessed with unlocking everything (attachments, dog tags for 5 service-stars etc. and I have never used cheats, I did not know that for this i will be banned, it's just statistics. I already wrote to you for a long time about this, when the site bf4db  was different and the ban was removed. Now again, I can't play my favorite game. can i play again? I create new thread, because i dont claim my account

SeriousPaul153
    Did you did any stats padding in the past? 

• SeriousPaul153
    User

"

"

L

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16
    no, i dont care about statistic, and statistics can be reset. i just wanna play bf4, i say again, i never use cheats in bf 4 and bf3

• SeriousPaul153
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

"

"

"

L

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16
    no, i dont care about statistic, i just wanna play bf4, i say again, i never use cheats in bf 4 and bf3

SeriousPaul153
    Can you explain the high headshot rates in your statistics?

• SeriousPaul153
    User

"

"

"

"

L

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16
    no, i dont care about statistic, i just wanna play bf4, i say again, i never use cheats in bf 4 and bf3

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16
    i cant play because i have high headshot rates?  it interferes with other players?

• SeriousPaul153
    User

"

"

"

"

L

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16
    dear moderator,what do i do to play my favorite online game again I have never used cheats, I bought this game and have been playing since 2014

• SeriousPaul153
    User

"

"

"

"

L

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16
    can you help me?

• SeriousPaul153
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

"

"

"

L

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16
    can you help me?

SeriousPaul153

We need an explanation for the high headshot stats. Did you ever boost / killtrade in order to unlock certain assignments?

• SeriousPaul153
    User

"

"

"

"

"

"

L

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16
    can you help me?

SeriousPaul153

We need an explanation for the high headshot stats. Did you ever boost / killtrade in order to unlock certain assignments?

Scavenger
    yes( missions weapons ), but this was long time ago, and i play after this many times, and i say i already write you site before, and my problem was solved...

• SeriousPaul153
    User

"

"

"

"

"

"

L

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16
    can you help me?

SeriousPaul153

Scavenger
    I just did not know that for this i can get a ban, I thought it would not hurt anyone

• SeriousPaul153
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

L

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16

SeriousPaul153

GoodFood2K16
    can you help me?

SeriousPaul153

Scavenger
    I just did not know that for this i can get a ban, I thought it would not hurt anyone

SeriousPaul153

You were auto-banned by our sitebot for the stats. Boosting is in violation of EA's ToS and could lead to a real EA ban in the worst case scenario. So I highly suggest not to do it again.

Seeing your overall stats I also believe you boosted. We do not ban for that. Keep in mind that until your stats have been normalized, it can happen that stat tools from servers will keep kicking you. Play normal with the weapons displayed red on your BF4DB page and this will solve itself over time.

I see no reason to keep the ban.

APPROVED