This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User
    Member since June 16, 2019

Soldier NameIIIIllIlllIIllI

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: (Example: https://bf4db.com/player/1003273893561

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:  Hello i have been banned for aim-bot witch i dont fully understand i use a Xbox one controller because im used to it and have plaid for years with it. i made this account because it is my first pc account and i liked the name. i dont know why i was banned for aim-bot i played hardcore which i have always dont and i got kiked and it said i was banned i dont really know what to say apart from i use an Xbox controller to play on pc but i dont touch hacks they ruin games

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier NameIIIIllIlllIIllI

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: (Example: https://bf4db.com/player/1003273893561

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:  Hello i have been banned for aim-bot witch i dont fully understand i use a Xbox one controller because im used to it and have plaid for years with it. i made this account because it is my first pc account and i liked the name. i dont know why i was banned for aim-bot i played hardcore which i have always dont and i got kiked and it said i was banned i dont really know what to say apart from i use an Xbox controller to play on pc but i dont touch hacks they ruin games

IIIIllIlllIIllI

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1004282888642

https://bf4db.com/player/1003287883470

You do not know who these are?

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User

the first guy the psiu guy i have seen him in the match and the second no dont really pay attention to names

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    Administrator

"

the first guy the psiu guy i have seen him in the match and the second no dont really pay attention to names

IIIIllIlllIIllI

From what it seems to me is that when one account got the boot, another popped up and continued to collect the same odd stats.

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User

i only have 1 pc?? i dont get what you mean

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    Administrator

"

i only have 1 pc?? i dont get what you mean

IIIIllIlllIIllI

And not multiple accounts?

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User

i only have 1 origin account coz you have to buy the game again and its like 20 i carnt afford that

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    Administrator

"

i only have 1 origin account coz you have to buy the game again and its like 20 i carnt afford that

IIIIllIlllIIllI

Can you provide me with a battlereport that shows you play together with the two players I mentioned earlier? Needs to be a report from before they got banned.

Use either Battlelog or bf4cheatreport.com to find older reports.

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User

i haven't plaid with the 2 people i didn't know the 2nd and i saw the psiu guy before but never actually played with him 

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User

the PisuPlay69 iv seen thats it tho 

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    Administrator

"

the PisuPlay69 iv seen thats it tho 

IIIIllIlllIIllI

If you do not have a reasonable explanation on how those two accounts seem to originate from your location, play on the same servers and have pretty much similar stats, the appeal will be denied.

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User

i love in the middle of a town i carnt explain but the servers i play are the biggest hardcore servers and i carnt really explain that tbh but idk what else i can do to prove to you i dont hack

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    Administrator

"

i love in the middle of a town i carnt explain but the servers i play are the biggest hardcore servers and i carnt really explain that tbh but idk what else i can do to prove to you i dont hack

IIIIllIlllIIllI

Right now, I see no reason to investigate any further. As even when you can explain those stats, the other accounts linked to you remain banned. Unless there is a clear indication that those accounts are not yours, you will remain banned too.

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User

how can i prove they arnt linked to me??         my stats i can explain iv played the game for 6 years on ps3 then xbox one now pc im using my xbox controller on my pc so im used to it and at 144hz and 200fps so much easier to get kells and have a better game but also playing on a duel monitor i use one screen for the game and the other for the in game map over battlelog. 

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    Administrator

"

how can i prove they arnt linked to me??         my stats i can explain iv played the game for 6 years on ps3 then xbox one now pc im using my xbox controller on my pc so im used to it and at 144hz and 200fps so much easier to get kells and have a better game but also playing on a duel monitor i use one screen for the game and the other for the in game map over battlelog. 

IIIIllIlllIIllI

You can prove that if there were any reports that showed you play together. But there aren't any. The excuse for your stats is weak at best.