This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Szychox
    User
    Member since June 11, 2019

Soldier Name: Szychox
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1114403465
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:  I was banned for affiliated accounts of "Szychoz", which was banned for multihack. I admit to that, I used forbidden things, but I play normally. So I decided to buy bf4 on another account and play there. I did not know that I could get a ban for such a thing. So what should I do to get it?Ok, but I'm playing clean. It's just that the truth is that my younger brother played on boosters during my absence on the weekend. I put in a second account and wanted to start playing normally. In fact, brother does not have access to a computer and will not play. I am asking for one more chance that I could play normally.

"Play stupid game.

Win stupid prize.

Hacking in the past.

This will get your appeal denied.

APPEAL DENIED"

• Szychox
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

"

Soldier Name: Szychox
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1114403465
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:  I was banned for affiliated accounts of "Szychoz", which was banned for multihack. I admit to that, I used forbidden things, but I play normally. So I decided to buy bf4 on another account and play there. I did not know that I could get a ban for such a thing. So what should I do to get it?Ok, but I'm playing clean. It's just that the truth is that my younger brother played on boosters during my absence on the weekend. I put in a second account and wanted to start playing normally. In fact, brother does not have access to a computer and will not play. I am asking for one more chance that I could play normally.

"Play stupid game.

Win stupid prize.

Hacking in the past.

This will get your appeal denied.

APPEAL DENIED"

Szychox

At first you admitted using forbidden things, now it's your little brother playing on boosters, whatever that is.

At least stick to one argument.

Anyway, nope.

Your forum access would be suspended if another appeal were made.