This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Zeminix
    User
    Member since June 04, 2019

Soldier Name: Zeminix

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1300119214

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:
    Hi there, I used to cheat.
    I'll be quite honest with you lot, as I feel that's the only way to get you to hear me out. Complete honesty, for real, as I've long since stopped. Years ago, when I was highly into coding and such, I would develop cheats for the games I played. I used to use cheats mainly for boredom reasons, because I was depressed and just didn't care anymore, as well as the curiosity on how I could manipulate game engines and the like. I've even been banned on steam on other accounts. But as I said earlier, it's long since I've stopped.
    I don't mean to toot my own horn here, but I'm not that bad. Not the greatest, but certainly better than other players, in general. Do I respect this now? Yeah, I would say I do. Did I before? Absolutely not.
    I used to play BF in general a good bit, and was pretty decent. Then I got bored, and depressed, and just didn't care any longer, so I would find cheats online, tweak them a bit, and use them. However, it's been a long time since I have cheated on any game whatsoever. However, you lot are concerned really for the other games.
    I know how it sounds, and I know what others like to think. "Once a cheater, always a cheater." But honestly, cheating is just boring. I actively try to report cheaters who are insistent on cheating, and when I encounter players I plead with them to just stop, as it solves nothing.
    Cheating is comparable to lying, and I've already realized this. In the sense that it doesn't make any sense, it's a waste of time, and will result in unsatisfactory results. I wasn't playing that well, and it's not like other players always believed I was playing that well.
    Really, it's been years since I've cheated in anything, and I know you haven't much to go off of in order to believe this is true.
    Perhaps there could be some validity in that I'm using my main name? I was really hesitant to make this post, as it'll be searchable on this website or google. I don't want to be labeled a cheater, because I'm not anymore. I'm beyond the point of shame, but now at acceptance. I used to cheat, I do not any longer. I just want to get past this previous phase in my life for good. It sucks that I can't play anywhere, even with my friends. Perhaps you think I deserve it, and for that I can't argue much. But I simply request some mercy, as I've long turned over a new leaf. I'll even buy Premium to reset my stats, though I'll hold off on that until after this is discussed.
    Please consider my request. I hope we can discuss this and hash this out. If it's any consolation, I don't even code anymore.
    Also, I haven't any video evidence of anything, as I can't play on any servers.

Thank you for reading my request.

If bans are permanent, why is there an appeal forum?

• Zeminix
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Bans are permanent.

Appeal Denied