This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Menenhetet
    User
    Member since June 01, 2019

Soldier Name: Menenhetet
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:  https://bf4db.com/player/275430182

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal
    : I guess I received a ban ten 10 months ago for “aimbot”. I have never used aimbot or any other hacking tool. I don’t know why I was banned otherwise. I haven’t played in as much time and just came to find myself being kicked all over the place as of yesterday. I hope that the appeal will be successful here at least. Thank you for your consideration. 

• Menenhetet
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Have you ever traded kills with someone in order to unlock other guns?

• Menenhetet
    User

I think one time in 2014 I used only a hand gun because I wanted a 45 kills with handgun achievement. I haven't attempted to pad my stats with anyone. I've played my brother alone on an empty server once or twice when it was really dead. I usually waited for the gun packs to come out and then buy them. 

• Menenhetet
    Retired Staff

I can definitely verify that you did indeed trade kills with someone roughly 48-49 times as your highest kill streak is 48 and your highest nemesis killstreak is 49. However, it doesn't explain how you have over 120 kills with the M9 with a total of 100% HSKR. That is literally impossible.

Has your account been compromised in the past?

• Menenhetet
    User

I'm a little hazy, but I think I do remember unlocking a couple handguns back in the beginning when it first came out. having shootouts with either my brother or some other random. I'm not sure. But Im looking back and seeing that a couple handguns appear to have had a lot of their accessories unlocked and then the kd ratio for those weapons was wildly disproportionate to my other usage statistics. It looks fishy, no doubts there, but I know I didn't use an aimbot. 
  • Menenhetet
    User

The only way I see it as being possible is if I sat at point blank with the m9 and made 100% of my shots to the head, which, Im gonna be honest, is hard to do even at point blank sometimes. I would have had to get 120 kills exactly perfect and then completely stop using it. oh my gosh I think that was the case and I don't remember. I don't know. I can certainly see where it would look like I was using something. 

• Menenhetet
    User

Sorry I missed your question. The only time anyone has used my rig is when I had my brother over and I know he didn't use anything. No compromised account here.

• Menenhetet
    User

After looking through my stats for the m9,, one thing sticks out in particular. Every M9 kill was the result of a headshot. About half of my shots fired were hits. Half of those hits were kills. Without remembering exactly, I can only go off of a couple things I know to be true.

1: I have never used an aimbot or a trainer or any kind of mod in a FPS, unless we’re talking Goldeneye or Fallout 4. 

2. Looking in my battle reports, I can see that, 5 years ago, I went into a kill trade server several times in a row. I am unable to see what the stats are, being that the reports won’t load in Battle Log. I have a hunch that one of those sessions is going to include a good amount of time using the M9, the M1911 and perhaps the Rex.

In a nutshell, this looks to me like I worked my way up to some weapons I wanted and then stopped kill trading. In fact, there is a huge disparity with the weapons I began to use in earnest and the ones I left by the wayside. Under 500 shots fired for the m9 over the course of 5 plus years. Of course the stats are going to look crazy if I shot a bunch of heads at close range and stopped pretty much after just about 500 rounds. Now we take a look at the rest of my stats. You can see what my go-to weapons and class are, mainly support and sometimes Recon. Those stats are more normal, crummy, in fact. I recall that the kits weren’t out quite yet so I was SOL with weapons I didn’t like. I’d been spoiled by BF3 and wanted my big ass machine gun back. 

I can take this one step further and cite my gaming history. I have never used a trainer or a mod to get an edge, unless we are talking approved mods for WoW. I have hours of video playing Arma3, Elite:Dangerous, a little BF4 and maybe a couple other games. Nowhere in any of these videos will anyone find any hacks. 

If there is a way to dredge up these battle reports that might be stored somewhere else or by another means, we could then see who my kill trade partner would have been just by looking at our stats. For me, this was an isolated case of two guys taking shots at one another for guns and having a fun time doing it. I can provide links to those battle reports that don’t load if that would help us find where else they could be stored. I’ve gone through five gaming rigs since 2014. 

• Menenhetet
    Retired Staff

If you can find your battle reports we will lift the ban. Outside of that, nothing I've found explains how you have 55% accuracy and 100% HSK.

Until you can locate those battle reports your appeal is denied.