This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ScavengeDeezNutz?
    Banned
    Member since June 17, 2018

BF4DB Profile:

https://bf4db.com/profile/Marksman907

Ban reason:

Reason: Suspicious Stats

Appeal:

Tbh i did cheat, but i didn't do it because it was fun. I did it as an experiment. After i reached lvl 140, i wanted to put my self in there shoes and see whats it all about. I played for a long time and i encountered a lot of cheaters. getting kill in just every possible way with the enemy not even near me.  So i did some research, and there where plenty of websites where you can get them.

I picked a website and i had to pay 20$ for 1 month. I did not play for a strait month cause im a busy guy. Apparently im not a good cheater because i got caught . After i got caught i deleted every document  that was associated with the hack. Now since im banned i cant play any of my favorite servers, or any at all. I love this game and i would hate for all the good memories and long nights to go to waste.

I am going to be leaving for military in two months. I was wondering if the counsel can grant me two more months to play. I have friends that wanna play with me and they cant cause i always get kicked out. so if you guys can consider my appeal i would very much appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

• ScavengeDeezNutz?
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

BF4DB Profile:

https://bf4db.com/profile/Marksman907

Ban reason:

Reason: Suspicious Stats

Appeal:

Tbh i did cheat, but i didn't do it because it was fun. I did it as an experiment. After i reached lvl 140, i wanted to put my self in there shoes and see whats it all about. I played for a long time and i encountered a lot of cheaters. getting kill in just every possible way with the enemy not even near me.  So i did some research, and there where plenty of websites where you can get them.

I picked a website and i had to pay 20$ for 1 month. I did not play for a strait month cause im a busy guy. Apparently im not a good cheater because i got caught . After i got caught i deleted every document  that was associated with the hack. Now since im banned i cant play any of my favorite servers, or any at all. I love this game and i would hate for all the good memories and long nights to go to waste.

I am going to be leaving for military in two months. I was wondering if the counsel can grant me two more months to play. I have friends that wanna play with me and they cant cause i always get kicked out. so if you guys can consider my appeal i would very much appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

Marksman907
    "Tbh i did cheat, but i didn't do it because it was fun."

Did not feel the need to read any further. You however, should consider reading our ban and appeal policies. This to prevent further issues with our service.

EDIT: you already appealed before. Therefore your forum permissions are now removed.