This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Braincellkiller
    User
    Member since June 24, 2018

I dont understand the reasoning i got banned i don't cheat or have ever cheated i looked at the possible ways to get banned and one of them was stats of that game and i look at the stats of the game i was reported in andd apparently getting 20 kills in a m1 abrhams is cheating and having 700 hours on rainbow six siege and gettign excited when you unlock the mp7 with acog and suppressor and popping off with it is cheating. There is no clear evidence in the ticket i have been accused of hacking in when you can look at the stats of the game and there is nothing unusual there are people in the server doing way better than i was, half the game i was just in a tnak on sil road chillin on the mountain top meming wiht my friend so i got reported and 100% cheat banned even thouhg nothing in those two links i was reported for was clear to being bannable. Also i cant log in to the account that was banned apparently it was braincellkiller and if you look at the ban reason there is no clear "evidence" that i was "cheating" im bamboozled this is what the gaming community has come to getting wrecked by someone better than them so they report them for no good reason and I get banned for that pfffff. Ok whatever i would like to hear back on what you guys thinks. Thanks

• Braincellkiller
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1900336054

Please click the blue claim button on this page so we can ensure we are talking to the account owner

• Braincellkiller
    User
    Member since June 24, 2018

Ok i have claimed it now what

• Braincellkiller
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017