This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Antirat
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

No, as that picture has the same gravatar MD5. And thus we can rule out that it is a copied pic.
  • Antirat
    User
    Member since March 19, 2018

excuse me i don't understand you have to understand me that i only own 2 accounts one which is the case here banned and one is good status please you have to understand me 
  • Antirat
    Administrator

Last time I ask you, how did that gravatar end up on that account? How come you are linked to so many FF and PB banned accounts?

• Antirat
    User

i seriously don't know i swear i have no idea the gravatar should be not a cause to ban me and even if some one copied the picture of it 
  • Antirat
    Administrator

When the same picture gets uploaded to gravatar on different accounts, the MD5 on both accounts is different. In your case, the MD5 is the same which confirms that the mail address of the gravatar is identical.

This combined with the large amount of accounts linked to you who mostly all have bans..

What do you think @Burt?

• Antirat
    User

so if i get right you accuse me for some one who has the some gravatar of my account who used maybe cheats or hacks to ban me for his actions is that true? is that it works here ? man i come here to investigate my case cause i see no evidence neither no reason to ban me for some one else maybe's actions you have to consider my appeal in serious.
  • Antirat
    Administrator

Not only that gravatar, also a big amount of IP links.

• Antirat
    User

seriously that's weird how you work here in order to ban some one for cheats, hacks... that's ok and good but ban me for linking my account to other guys just cause being friend with them that's not fair really not fair. i come to appeal and get a reason why am i banned but getting some links about gravatars and other stuff that's not even ...

any way  thanks for your attention and your time.

• Antirat
    User

btw as a prove i can change the gravatar and you will get a different gravatar ip from the one that you screen shot
  • Antirat
    Administrator

xn9AWALJTKGESHiDoWPfjw.png

This shows that the account you linked to your 4DB profile was created on the same day and on the same IP as another account, owned by a well known cheater. This combined with the gravatar you can not explain and the large amount of other linked accounts I am gonna deny the appeal.

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED