This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PedroAraruama
    User
    Member since October 29, 2017

Hi, I honestly do not know what happened to my account being banned by your system I read the information here and do not recognize any of those accounts that is quoted on top of mine! And a few months ago I received in my E-mail several login in my account and use the same IP, I can not explain much more well these accounts I had never seen. So please can solve this problem for me because I have never used any kind of illegal program my stats proves and if you want more information just ask me! Thank you.

https://bf4db.com/player/1705082117

• PedroAraruama
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1705082117

Please click the blue claim button on that page to link a battlelog soldier to your 4DB profile.

• PedroAraruama
    User

Done, now what ? I made the steps there!
  • PedroAraruama
    Administrator

You are linked quite obviously to some accounts with PB violations on their GUID. If you can not prove that those accounts are not yours (by providing a battlereport showing you playing together with those other accounts), then I can not unban your account here.

• PedroAraruama
    User

What a nuisance! Actually they are not mine, you can check if you need any information that is to prove that these strange accounts are not mine except the PEDROMRJ that appears there in the records and I prove that I used that name. Otherwise I do not have to repeat it again!

• PedroAraruama
    Administrator

I too can use a different name on other accounts. If there is no proof that those other accounts are not yours, the ban will not be removed. Your account got most likely hacked if you really do not know those other accounts. Unfortunately that is no excuse, as your accounts security is your responsibility.

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED

• PedroAraruama
    Administrator