This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • [com]aiikm
    User
    Member since June 21, 2019

I do not actually care why I was reported flagged. I saw this report - http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=&uid=AIIKM&cnt=200&startdate= based on which I was banned from servers using your plugin for 3 Kill and 3 HS as 100% accuracy. I do not know if the ping is shown on those stats else you  would've understood but for past few months I was fighting with my ISP provider to get my ping fixed. Couldn't play on any game. But if you see my stats like 3 months ago, or older when my internet was all okay, the same stats will reflect. Same goes for BF3/ I can create a new account or buy any old used account from anywhere, but this hurt my dignity as an old player. I can also get a server and kick out your plugin if I wanted to. But why would someone report me, just when I get my damn ping fixed. Still now I need to play with 175 at good and 205 at worst but its okay. But for past 1.5 half month I had to play at 399 or 407 ping, so I quit for 20 or more days - I don't actually remember - maybe a month and came back with a new ISP and bam now banned after 20 days.

I call it stupidest dissension I've ever seen.

If you think you got the balls to play like me, (because I am a battlefield bad company 2 player) check my stats since the releasing of the game when there were singapore servers over. See those stats and tell me I got these so called aimbot, esp and etc since day one because I had per-development team ready to do these shits./ Over the years, I have faced many kiddos on the chat but this bf4db - never in my life I thought I would be done.

Let me know if you decide to unban. I won't claim my profile and no second aiikm will come to claim this profile, I do not like to follow your rules when I know the next thing you will do to me, humiliate me and tell me a big NO. But if you ARE EVEN A SINGLE DIGIT SMARTER THEN I THINK - THEN CHECK MY OLD (FIRST DAYS AND SO ON TILL THOSE SINGAPORE SERVERS WENT DOWN STATS) ALSO MY BF3 STATS, ALSO MY MOH:WF STATS AND FINALLY BADCOMPANY STATS (SORRY ANOTHER ACCOUNT) THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHO IS A CHEATER AND WHO IS NOT.

IF I HAD CHEATED - I would have kept my K to 50 and death to 15-18 atleast, or would be in top 3 in the list. Where there are other players too, but why not banned ? - because of ping they had their stat's as* covered.

Now think and decide what to do~

with warm regards,

AIIKM.

• [com]aiikm
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Denied.