This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • -Sqrrl Tag-
    User
    Member since July 14, 2017

Auto ban "Suspicious Stats" Have no idea why banned.   I don't have 130 % accuracy with Phantom Bow.  I've used it a lot in Metro, but there's no way I'm that accurate.  I have shot so many arrows I should have stock in them.  I stopped playing almost 2 years ago when EA Released Star Wars Battlefront.   Just reloaded this game on a new computer this week.  Stats downloaded from cloud.  Both Origin and PunkBuster were downloaded and have been untouched and running since SWBF.  Name change is the only difference.  I had played BF4 exclusively for almost 2 years.  I honestly cant tell you why stats are off.  I have linked my two account names (zzWhitebeardzz) and (-Sqrrl Tag-), that should have been the only discrepancy.  I appreciate your time.

• -Sqrrl Tag-
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your ban was automatically issued by our site bot for what I assume to be your Phantom Bow stats and a high HSKR on a few pistols. We will look into your ban and get back to you. Thanks for your patience!

• -Sqrrl Tag-
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Don't see any reason to keep the ban, phantom bow accuracy is ironically not very accurate as doesn't take splash damage into account. 

Appeal approved, ban lifted. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sov