This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • adamo98pl
    User
    Member since January 01, 2020

I wanted to write information about my profile because I admit to committing a crime in the game which is Aimbot on ranking servers, I wanted to ask BF4DB administrators to avoid me, please remove the hack from the disk, uninstall it and I don't play my battlelog profile anymore ps4 and ps3 so I haven't chatted for just 2 weeks and I have a ban on all servers for which I am very sorry and I would like to ask for unban the first and last time 

Nick or Battlelog : Adamo98pl - MurzynGoWpl
    Link : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Adamo98pl/stats/1003636631225/pc/
  • adamo98pl
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Happy New Years! Our New Years revolution is to continue to ban hackers.

Appeal denied.

• adamo98pl
    User

why? i got a ban for aimbot in december 2019 :( i wanted to start normally playing and because of that i cant access any server :(

• adamo98pl
    User
    Member since July 06, 2017

"

why? i got a ban for aimbot in december 2019 :( i wanted to start normally playing and because of that i cant access any server :(

adamo98pl
    because?
  • adamo98pl
    User

I cheat I admit it but I finished it about 3 weeks ago and I was for 2 weeks aimbot to get good Q / D I know I'm sorry it is against the rules but everyone deserves a second chance and I cheat only once in my life

• adamo98pl
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Oops forgot to lock.