This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • jelliots
    User
    Member since May 21, 2020

Soldier Name: jellsOW

https://bf4db.com/player/1698986210

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.

Appeal: So it's new information to me that my account was banned since I've never used BF4DB and I haven't played BF4 in over a year. My brother used aimbot on his account, and I guess my account got banned as a "linked account" which I don't even know what that means. I assume it's cause we're on the same internet service. That's basically it. Would appreciate getting unbanned since I didn't do anything to get banned in the first place.

• jelliots
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you have any battle reports where it shows you and your brother playing together?

• jelliots
    User

I don't think so. To my memory I don't remember playing with him but it probably happened at one point. If it did it was before he was using cheats (to my knowledge) I gave him grief for it today cause back when he cheated he thought it was funny for some reason. 

• jelliots
    Retired Staff

If you can find a battle report of both of you playing together it will help your case

• jelliots
    User

Well I don't even know what a battle report is, and quite frankly, I just want to be able to play the game I payed for. I honestly don't even know HOW my account is considered a "linked account" since I'm pretty sure I don't even have him added on my friends list or anything like that. 

• jelliots
    Retired Staff

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/jellsOW/battlereports/1698986210/pc/

Look through all of your reports and find a match playing with him.

• jelliots
    User

Didn't find a match where I played with him. The majority of them don't load and I don't have the time to search through all of them. Again how was my account considered a "linked account" to his and got banned in the first place?

• jelliots
    Retired Staff

Because both accounts played from the same IP. More information about linked accounts can be found on our ban policy at the bottom of the page.

If you don't have the time to find a battle report where you played with your brother, your ban appeal is denied.