• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since July 16, 2019

Due to selling my business I now have a good year to play the infamous BF4. I have the funds to fully support a 64 slot server however without some good internet friends its pointless.

It's simple:

1. Seige of Shangui 24/7 (My Personal Favourite Map)
    2. No Levolution, 20 players minimum for Apache
    3. Anyone can join the clan, anyone that does gets priority slots free.

Independent Ban System which allows the community vote to decide on who is cheating/banned. (I will code/build it)

I have discord with about 5 other players along side a former background in web and software development so a community can be setup/created.

If your interested your interested if your not, its dead in the water. One thing is to be sure. This will be a community based server and the community will be able to decide who stays and who goes based on votes.

My discord: LordTyrionDwarf#6522

• DeletedAccount1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

My personal two cents, not related to BF4DB:

I ran a 24/7 Siege server for roughly 3 years quite successfully. It was 32 slots for the majority but at the end was 64 slots. Siege is also my favorite map. That said, Levolution is part of the game and changes the dynamic of the round, keeping it interesting round after round. I’m indifferent on that 20 minimum for heli’s. Establishing a new server this late in the game is very much a challenge, best of luck. 

• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since July 16, 2019

"

My personal two cents, not related to BF4DB:

I ran a 24/7 Siege server for roughly 3 years quite successfully. It was 32 slots for the majority but at the end was 64 slots. Siege is also my favorite map. That said, Levolution is part of the game and changes the dynamic of the round, keeping it interesting round after round. I’m indifferent on that 20 minimum for heli’s. Establishing a new server this late in the game is very much a challenge, best of luck. 

Sovereign_Skies
    Thanks dude :) - Indeed it may be a little too late.