This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • cheRRy
    User
    Member since July 05, 2023

I opened a ban appeal, and atm I had this admin (Karek#5265) laughing into my face.
    So, I apology and then an admin laughs my face off? Well, I know that I did bad, but I mean, people change.

• cheRRy
    User

Don't get me wrong, I cheated, but since I was marked as cheater (2 years ago) I didn't touch the game until today.

And the funniest part is that this admin told me that "they don't give second chances" on a ban appeal.
    I don't want to generate hate towards no one, but I shouldn't be treated as trash just bc I've cheated 2 years ago.

This that happened to me is the type of situationes that lead to more cheating instead of less, just because people try to get redemption and all that they receive is the middle finger and a laugh just into their faces.

• cheRRy
    Administrator
    Member since May 01, 2021

912489315781734452.webp?size=96&quality=lossless

• cheRRy
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

There's literally no way we can trust you to not cheat again. You did it once, which means you are willing to stoop to that level in the first place. It doesn't matter how long ago it was. Not to mention you went "It's not a big deal" when your VAC ban got pointed out to you as well.

You ruined the enjoyment of the game for everyone else. So yeah, you're not going to find any sympathy.

• cheRRy
    User
    Member since May 15, 2021

I ROFL every time someone gets caught cheating, and i would do it to your face also, again and again.

As already someone say, you started cheating and did not think a single second about the 63 other players on the server you used your cheats on.

Not to mention all the hard work, server owners and Admins put in to fight players like you, witch they use time they could have played and having fun.

We have heard almost all the stupid reasons for why cheaters are doing it, and all the stupid blame on brothers and sisters, and that they got the game for christmas from their granny, and now she will be so sad when you cant play anymore.

I am pretty sure you guys also cheat playing cards with your family.........

Go and play with your LEGO

• cheRRy
    User

So... nice toxic community u guys are building here lmao. As I said, I will play again BF4 with another account, but many ppl that are caught that would want redemption, will keep cheating because this community is toxic af.

• cheRRy
    User
    Member since May 15, 2021

Yeah, you are the victim and did not bring this on your self when you started using "hacks" to prove for your self u dont have the skills needed to beat the lower skilled players. Now u know u can be mediocre when using your extra software in a 10 year old game.

I have to give it to you, good job, well done.

Now, go play with your Lego

• cheRRy
    User
    Member since August 18, 2020

"

So... nice toxic community u guys are building here lmao. As I said, I will play again BF4 with another account, but many ppl that are caught that would want redemption, will keep cheating because this community is toxic af.

cheRRy
    There's no way you're actually trying to paint yourself as the victim here lmao. YOU chose to download and use cheats, YOU chose to ruin the experience of everyone who had to play against you, cry me a river. And now you have to deal with the consequences of YOUR choices, enjoy playing on your second account while you can, it too will be banned because of your stupid actions, cheaters alts never last long.

• cheRRy
    User

Appart from this thread,and cuz i don't want to create another one. I created another account so I could play multiplayer and I was marked as banned with no evidence and just because I've been banned on another account (from cheats used 2 years ago) and now that I wanna play legit I can't?

So basically a community (that isn't even a company or whatsoever) that created a system (that works fine to be honest) is denying a player to play online... interesting.

I must say too that my new acc was marked as "linked account" and therefore banned without the acc being linked in anyway, so it's just that it was marked as so bc the username is (almost) the same or because I was banned through IP... or maybe because I'm being spied or smt?

I mean, if this is gonna be like this forever tell me plz, so I know that I won't be able to play BF4 multiplayer again.

• cheRRy
    Gold Supporter
    Member since March 10, 2019

"

I mean, if this is gonna be like this forever tell me plz, so I know that I won't be able to play BF4 multiplayer again.

cheRRy

From the BF4DB Ban policy - 

BF4DB issues bans to players, not just the account. Therefore, any account that can be positively linked to a banned account will also be banned.

https://bf4db.com/banning

• cheRRy
    Silver Supporter
    Member since September 20, 2017

The inversion of values ​​used as an argument between players who were caught using cheats is imaginable.

Absurd Things:

- will keep cheating because this community is toxic af. (so it's not the fault of those who use cheats? lol)

Those who use cheats in games really don't deserve consideration, they need to be banned and that serves as a lesson when thinking about using cheats in other games.

• cheRRy
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

"

Appart from this thread,and cuz i don't want to create another one. I created another account so I could play multiplayer and I was marked as banned with no evidence and just because I've been banned on another account (from cheats used 2 years ago) and now that I wanna play legit I can't?

So basically a community (that isn't even a company or whatsoever) that created a system (that works fine to be honest) is denying a player to play online... interesting.

I must say too that my new acc was marked as "linked account" and therefore banned without the acc being linked in anyway, so it's just that it was marked as so bc the username is (almost) the same or because I was banned through IP... or maybe because I'm being spied or smt?

cheRRy

We ban future accounts. We ban the person not just the account as Xplicitt said. Actions have consequences.

Closing this...