• PlayerToolsReports
    Silver Supporter
    Member since September 20, 2017

My colleague killed the enemy (rodolfo3564) with G18.

The Enemy dropped the grenade when he died.

My colleague managed to escape the grenade.

But when the grenade exploded, it killed the enemy (SyroseBR) who died and my colleague got the kill with the grenade (rodolfo3564).

Can anyone explain what this is?

• PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

you explain it yourself.

• PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since September 02, 2020

Nade was cooked. If you kill a that enemy, its your nade. also if you do it and run in that place you can kill ur self. ok sorry i just wacht the vid again and he just killed a guy who was throwing a nade, another guy just run into it and he got a frag. just use 0.25 speed on you tube

• PlayerToolsReports
    Silver Supporter

Whoever killed (rodolfo 3564) with G18 did not throw grenade.
    But the grenade that (rodolfo3564) dropped after he died appeared to him as if he had killed.
    That's why the message appeared: POSSIBLE GRENADE COOKER.

It looks like a Bug or Glitch, because this has happened frequently on the server.
  • PlayerToolsReports
    Silver Supporter

Other examples with the same situation:

3wvr5PI.png

• PlayerToolsReports
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

But the grenade that (rodolfo3564) dropped after he died appeared to him as if he had killed.

It looks like a Bug or Glitch, because this has happened frequently on the server.
    BruceLeeSoldier

If you kill someone that has a grenade in their hand, that grenade now counts as yours. So once it detonates it can kill you, or enemies. It won't kill teammates.

• PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since September 02, 2020

Like i wrote. The safety pin of the nade was out, but the nade was still in a hand of a thrower. If you kill him, the nade is yours. Yuo can kill other players but also you can kill yourself if you stay in nade drop

• PlayerToolsReports
    Silver Supporter

"

"

BruceLeeSoldier

If you kill someone that has a grenade in their hand, that grenade now counts as yours. So once it detonates it can kill you, or enemies. It won't kill teammates.

KingPr4wn
    I didn't know that, interesting.

• PlayerToolsReports
    Silver Supporter

Thanks for the info.