This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • GALAXY__LDG
    User
    Member since December 18, 2019

Soldier Name: GALAXY_LDG    (has changed to NEPU_LDG)

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/soldier/NEPU_LDG/stats/1795016843/pc/

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Respected admin,I want to app appelas.Because I am never cheat in the battlefield.I have more than 3 years played experience,I love this game and I want to paly battlefield4 again,My suspicious data because I want to unlock some weapons,now I know this I was worng,I will never do this again ,Please give me a chance return to battlefield4.

Unlock weapon but not is cheat reason are as follows.

follows my suspicious battle reprot4 I only kill my friend,so I am not cheat

79b1e3e82243c7a9.png

9063fbfc7ad8f885.png

8b5161e156d32bdf.png

My suspicious data only MK5 and G18 weapon, G18 report I can‘t find.But Ohter any date is normal.So I am never cheat!

Admin,please trust an old player.

I apologize for do this.

I want to play battlefield4 again. Please.

• GALAXY__LDG
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Reviewed. You were banned by the site bot for impossible stats which I can see are the result of boosting. I doubt this will be the only issue you encounter as many servers run other plugins which analyze stats and will issue bans per server/clan. I have lifted your ban here but your boosting will bite you in the ass elsewhere. Stop taking shortcuts.

Appeal Approved