This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MrChaosclay
    User
    Member since October 08, 2018

Hello, 

Since I killed one normally on Metro he said I'm hacking. Then he told me I'd have suspicious stats on FairFight and here - BF4DB. Well, I said that it's not hard to read given stats but I'm not hacking. For example is here standing that I might hack to 68%. Why and how 68%? I know that a kill streak of 182 is a bit crazy but I was allowed to kills 2 friends with tank for Phantom Program. That was not cheating. So please help me and reset the 68%. I don't want to get in trouble for such stupid things. 

~ Chaosflo007 

• MrChaosclay
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please claim your account first. Then provide the battlereports which show you killtrading.

• MrChaosclay
    User

"

Please claim your account first. Then provide the battlereports which show you killtrading.

Scavenger

I got banned without reason - wonderful system

• MrChaosclay
    Administrator

"

"

Scavenger

I got banned without reason - wonderful system

Chaosflo007
    The reason is your stats. If those stats are from killtrading then please provide the corresponding reports here. 

• MrChaosclay
    User

can I get unbanned in a way? I was reducing it by playing fair on pistol fight and then I got banned

• MrChaosclay
    User

"

can I get unbanned in a way? I was reducing it by playing fair on pistol fight and then I got banned

Chaosflo007

and I claimed it now

• MrChaosclay
    Administrator

"

Chaosflo007
    Reducing it is step two. Now the only way is providing the reports. 

• MrChaosclay
    User

Ok I claimed it - how to get reports in it or it get happed by an admin like you? I'm absolutely nervous at the moment - I hope you understand that

• MrChaosclay
    Administrator

"

Ok I claimed it - how to get reports in it or it get happed by an admin like you? I'm absolutely nervous at the moment - I hope you understand that

Chaosflo007
    You can use bf4cheatreports.com to filter battlereports. Insert your username, the starting date you want to start looking for reports and the amount of reports you want to show. 

• MrChaosclay
    Administrator

• MrChaosclay
    User

yes but there are just they from 3 years and 3 months ago - idk why

• MrChaosclay
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

hiya mate, 

please calm down, these are good people with a very proffesional view on it. As scavenger said, use http://bf4cheatreport.com/. i have seen the reports already a few days ago. it are around 8 of them in the first 600-800 reports. 

Greetings,

GoodFood

• MrChaosclay
    User

so how many reports I should show? so for me on the site and am I looking for something special?

• MrChaosclay
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

hiya mate,

put your name at: username

Battlereport count: 200 

Look at the headshot rate (22th tab): it ll be yellow/red

Greetings

GoodFood

• MrChaosclay
    User

I got one red hs/k ratio report - how to put it in and where to put it in?