This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • 40bucks
    User
    Member since October 03, 2020

Soldier Name:40bucks
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/831981554.

Have You Claimed Your Soldier:yes.) i play 3 monitors 5760 x 1080 my field of view looks nothing like vidio on spectator mode plus im 11% accuracy with that gun or most guns i use, i fired 90k shoots only 230 headshots,,so i was banned today after looking at  video showed me not scoping up and thats strange as  i only use infra night vision were shows all people in black n white  and for me i 100% scoped up at time i was streaming not sure if that why it showed it this way no clue but i dont hack look at my  stats people that hack aimbot get headshots 100 percent time these guys that match just stood there not moving so to me easy to kill them, look at my stats as far vidio no clue why wouldn't show me scoping up when in fact i am 100 percent time always scope up and there was another mate in same match went 120  and something i suppose he hacker aimbot too this crazy but a compliment so ty im proud of being good just look at stats and its the locker lol its all i play not my fault i know doors hallways places to camp shoot from way back,anyway ty for time please lift ban as i scope up never use aimbot in my life. kills with m249b

• KILLS1553
    • HEADSHOTS260
    • SHOTS FIRED91231
    • ACCURuracy

• 11.02%
  • 40bucks
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

In the below picture I have marked what your normal rounds looked like before you got banned. All of a sudden your KDR, KPM and overall skill nearly double/tripled. Playing at 5760x1080 doesn't magically make you better.

pFU3gMD.png

• 40bucks
    User

HAVENT PLAYED FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE COMING BACK OF COARSE WHEN I STARTED BACK WASNT SAME PLUS I JUST GOT M249 GOT ROUNDS THIS CRAZY SORRY CAPS WASNT YELLING LITTERRY JUST STARTED BACK been on less then 2 weeks

• 40bucks
    User

Field of view on 3 screens is an advantage vs 1 monitor you gootaa be kidding my field view looks nothing like it would on 1 monitor plus this is just example me getting used to weopon as i earned the scope stuff for it crazy cause i get better u base it on that this bull
  • 40bucks
    User

go on looker play m249 without scope then put night vision on one shows emm black n white see the difference for yourself like night and day compared to looking throu smoke you cant do without that scope the scope made me better please lift this this not right all my kills for guns for all time show same level of play accuracy and so on having good rounds and now im cheating i never had 249 until i started backo,every gun i use  has same, i fire mass amount bullets and get very few kills and limited amount headshots with low accuracy i pre fire throu every door around ecvery corner is  why accuracy 11% avg on all guns i use.lift ban makes zero sense getting a few good rounds agaist moslty low levels and unfair playing feild doesnt make me good make then noob is all,lift this no bias for banning me other then i got good look at facts please .so facts are you could careless np vidio is bugged not my issue proves absolutely nothing,did you see all the other logs what a disgrace kicking a good player cause they get better now iv heard everything sad thing is im adv player so you must be really bad is my guess and never get better afteer long break what a joke your app is shameful based on no facts nothing a vidio thats nothing my stats are bad and you calling good make s you look like your pic.actully i googled the spectator mode and there are instaces were one was shooting at wall in spectacter mode and on his screen looked normal you replicate vidio not my problem cause i never cheated .

• 40bucks
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

FOV changing will not make you a good player suddenly. Additionally, the video shows conclusively you are using an aimbot. There is no bug that we know of that doesn't show the player ADS'ing.

If you can prove such bug exists, we will gladly not count the video against you but the statistical evidence remains.

Appeal Denied.