This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • CharlesInCharge
    User
    Member since June 14, 2017

Hello, I don't know who you hire as admins but they sure do like to go on power trips when they get called out for accusing people of cheating too much. I have video proof of GoPostal and du_nuffin going to spectator and accusing me of cheating, while also proving that I am not with my 20 min gameplay. A few minutes prior to making this post, I have been getting team switched so that I am constantly killed when I spawn. When I asked Postal who was doing this to me, he made no reply other than to go play on my clan's server.

If you want the video that I have stated above, I can upload it as soon as possible, however it will take about an hour due to my poor upload speeds.

Thanks in advance.

• CharlesInCharge
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

GoPostal and du_nuffin are server admins on their own server, and are not employed by BF4DB nor are part of our administrative staff. They are running our plugin. Apart from that, we have nothing to do with how they run their server and have no say in it. If you have a problem with server administration, I recommend taking it up with them directly. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
  • CharlesInCharge
    User

Well that's the thing, I don't know who was doing it, nobody would tell me who. Also could you tell me how to take it up with the administration?

• CharlesInCharge
    User

"

Well that's the thing, I don't know who was doing it, nobody would tell me who. Also could you tell me how to take it up with the administration?

CharlesInCharge
    Talk to GoPostal or du_nuffin.  Your gripe has nothing to do with us.     

• CharlesInCharge
    User

Alright, didn't know y'all weren't affiliated with the matter. Unfortunately they are not fond of me due to their suspicions of me cheating, so I guess I will have to just accept their behavior.

Thank you for letting me know. Sorry if I came out a bit too vulgar.

• CharlesInCharge
    User

BF4DB has nothing to do with this issue. We are working hard to find a fix to the problem.

My apologies for the inconvenience.