This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • patalinho
    User
    Member since May 13, 2017

Hi Nadeko, I just wanted to clarify if this code that the server is accusing is referring to the statistics of the player ok.

AdKats > Say > [TIIL]Patalinho was BANNED by AutoAdmin for HSK Ban Automatico [M4-65-146-95-487]

[21:12:44] Patalinho has disconnected from the server (reason: HSK Ban Automatico [M4-65-146-95-487] [perm][AutoAdmin][Apelação pelo e-mail])..

It would be like you that it is BF4DB adm to reset my stats there in BF4DB.

Eu estou com estatistica vermelha com a m4.

• patalinho
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

This ban appears to be from the previous BF4DB, which is unrelated to this version of BF4DB.  We are not in any way connected to the database from the former BF4DB.  As such, we have no way of overturning your ban from the other database as we have no ownership of it.  However, I'm pretty sure you are being banned by someone other than the previous BF4DB. 

You are clean here: http://bf4db.com/player/655024687

I'm pretty sure you are being banned from these servers: http://metabans.com/player?i=FRkk.  You need to talk to them, not us.  We have not banned you.

• patalinho
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

AdKats > Say > [TIIL]Patalinho was BANNED by AutoAdmin for HSK Ban Automatico [M4-65-146-95-487]

[21:12:44] Patalinho has disconnected from the server (reason: HSK Ban Automatico [M4-65-146-95-487] [perm][AutoAdmin][Apelação pelo e-mail])..

patalinho
    This issue is neither caused by the current BF4DB (as the plugin used to stream to us is not even public), nor by the old BF4DB and their banlist.
    Because you did tradekilling with your friend your stats were inflated high enough for you to be affected by auto admin plugins such as AdKats.
    The only thing you can do it play a bit more often with the weapons you have insanely high HSKR's with to lower them and prevent such things from happening.

We, the BF4DB can not help you any further. We did everything we could to help you!
    Contact the server administrators/owners of the servers you are getting kicked/banned from and explain them the situation (eventually link them the threads you posted)

Please do NOT create any more ban appeals, we can't help you!

Thank you for your understanding.

~Nadeko