1. Have a gun. Preferably, have at least two guns.
2. Bring all of your friends who have guns.
3. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.
4. Bring ammo. The right ammo. Lots of it.
5. If your shooting stance is good, you're probably not moving fast enough or using cover correctly.
6. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating, reloading and running.
7. Have a plan. Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work.
8. The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.
9. Be polite. Be professional. But… have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
10. Do not attend a gun fight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a ".4"