This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • woski1051
    User
    Member since October 22, 2020

Soldier Name: woski1051

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/woski1051/

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:

Hi there, I got banned from Multihacking but I don't even know what is the Multihacking means. To be honest I thought I got banned from my scout helicopter games because I went like 77-1 yesterday and hella people called me as a cheater. I watched my video in TDM and can't understand why I got banned. I was tryharding against some russian guy (KAPTOXA2_RUS) and the only thing is my player model is jittering at 1:10 and 3:12. That's why I took a cover in 1:10 because my ping is raised to 500+ Also I know that 3:30 seems pretty weirdo I am spraying the ground but I can't remember what happened in there so I don't have any idea about this. After the russian guy rage quit and I quit after him because my internet was unstable. Normally I am a Scout Heli player and this is the weirdest report I have ever seen. 

• woski1051
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

After reviewing the original ban report we came to the conclusion that the evidence does not provide enough support to issue the ban.

Appeal approved