• Himars
    Banned
    Member since December 24, 2022

I don’t understand what evidence is needed that the player is a cheater? Even if the player has a score of 100-0, he is not a cheater, there is no evidence of what kind of nonsense? Or is the admin covering cheaters?

• Himars
    User
    Member since February 03, 2021

For you to prove that someone uses some kind of cheat, you need to record it, bans only by kd are not possible since it is not enough proof.

• Himars
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

K/D Ratio, alone, is not evidence of cheating. You need to provide evidence that can be reviewed/verified, be it visual or statistical.

Again, I will reiterate, you need to prove to us that someone is cheating. You do not need to prove it to yourself. We're usually pretty willing to help, but just shooting off reports on players who you think are vaguely suspicious - with no evidence - will not make you any friends.

• Himars
    User
    Member since February 23, 2023

just buy another account and cheats, leave the fame then someone spectating you.

i report aboui 20 cheaters 2 weeks . they play on their own servers  and you cant even spectate them. they called it "white list".  i played 18 months on server and saw cheater everyday he got about 150 kills every game . he got banned only 18 months, because he was lazy to hide cheating.

ADMINS DONT EVEN SPECTATE PLAYERS WHO DONATE SERVERS.

ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY

CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS BE IN BF4,BECAUSE OF GAME DISCOUNTS  EVERY YEAR AND TIMELESS SUBSCRIBE FOR CHEATS

• Himars
    User
    Member since May 15, 2021

If you ask the admin on the server for a spectator slot, you would normaly get it. Some servers dont have them open for all players, to avoid exploits.

Thats why whitelist exists, to save a space for YOU, when you want to spectate some sus player.

I think 99% of all server owners dont want cheaters on their server/servers.

Not ALL players reported are cheaters, some are just very good players.

"

just buy another account and cheats, leave the fame then someone spectating you.

i report aboui 20 cheaters 2 weeks . they play on their own servers  and you cant even spectate them. they called it "white list".  i played 18 months on server and saw cheater everyday he got about 150 kills every game . he got banned only 18 months, because he was lazy to hide cheating.

ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY

CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS BE IN BF4,BECAUSE OF GAME DISCOUNTS  EVERY YEAR AND TIMELESS SUBSCRIBE FOR CHEATS

vidyss

• Himars
    User
    Member since June 14, 2018

"

I don’t understand what evidence is needed that the player is a cheater? Even if the player has a score of 100-0, he is not a cheater, there is no evidence of what kind of nonsense? Or is the admin covering cheaters?

Himars
    зайди в спектры, запиши явные моменты, где они палятся с читами, а потом репорти.
    пустые истерики - не причина для бана

• Himars
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

"

ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY

vidyss
    You have zero reports here, go talk with the server admins. 
    While agree that whitelisting spectator slot is dumb not much we can do without some solid evidence.