• ])RAG()N
    User
    Member since May 06, 2017

Hello BF4DB,

I have a suggestion that would be good,

• Platoon Member bans,
      When you check a players stats and on the side where it has there platoon and member names it would be really good if the banned players in that platoon showed up as red or a banned icon.

Also do you add players to your ban list for cross game bans ?

Cheers,
            -4K-])RAG()N

• ])RAG()N
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Hello BF4DB,

• Platoon Member bans,
      When you check a players stats and on the side where it has there platoon and member names it would be really good if the banned players in that platoon showed up as red or a banned icon.

Cheers,
            -4K-])RAG()N

])RAG()N
    Thanks for the suggestion, we will look into doing this! I will let another admin comment on cross game bans.

• ])RAG()N
    User

"

Hello BF4DB,

• Platoon Member bans,

Cheers,
            -4K-])RAG()N

])RAG()N
    Regarding cross-game bans, that's a very good question.

It hasn't been discussed in a detailed level, but the general consensus between the admins is that cross-game bans in Battlefield should be consistent and applied; so if you were banned in Battlefield 3 by an anticheat service (Punkbuster or GGC), or caught by a Punkbuster Screenshot Submission, the ban will carry over to the following iteration of Battlefield.  Bans meted out by clans or platoons without any evidence will not be considered.  This will be expanded and discussed further for bans in Battlefield Four and One when the next Battlefield title is rolled out.

Games that are outside of the scope of Battlefield are only circumstantial / incidental and not fundamentally bannable.  For example, I have already added a ruleset regarding VAC bans being considered on a case-to-case basis, but I don't consider a ban on Steam to be a BF4DB bannable offense by itself.

Hopefully that answers your question.

• ])RAG()N
    User

Sounds good.

Also can we submit server logs as evidence ? the reason why is I have had a few players on our servers that have been Globally banned by Even Balance but they don't show up on PBbans or GGC because they don't catch them violations.

(example)
    Playerlist    05/01/2017 12:49:44        PlayerDisconnected    NZ-D3C1M4T10N disconnected from the server (reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'NZ-D3C1M4T10N'  ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 8eff0a36)

Right now the only place you will see them banned is on our website were I post every player from AU & NZ that gets busted on our servers.

• ])RAG()N
    User

"

Sounds good.

Also can we submit server logs as evidence ? the reason why is I have had a few players on our servers that have been Globally banned by Even Balance but they don't show up on PBbans or GGC because they don't catch them violations.

(example)
    Playerlist    05/01/2017 12:49:44        PlayerDisconnected    NZ-D3C1M4T10N disconnected from the server (reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'NZ-D3C1M4T10N'  ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 8eff0a36)

Right now the only place you will see them banned is on our website were I post every player from AU & NZ that gets busted on our servers.

])RAG()N
    I would set up streaming to GGC, PBBans or ACI. Then you have clear evidence.

Edit... well I should have read your whole comment... However, GGC should notice when banned players join the server and then also ban them :o At least that happened on my server twice :o

• ])RAG()N
    User

GGC and PBBans steams only pickup punkbuster violations so when a GLOBAL PunkBuster ban come up it doesn't get added to there banlist, But you can see them in your kick log.

http://preview.ibb.co/nRfUfk/kicklog_server_2.jpg