This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SAisGod
    User
    Member since January 17, 2022

Recently i just checked out my own profile page on this site and surprisingly found out my suspect level of cheating is 26% (https://bf4db.com/player/1764088934). Because of this 26% I got banned from a BF4 server. I joined their discord and tried to explain and prove myself that im not cheating but admins there dont believe me at all and even tease me about that. 

The point is Im not even close to a pro or cheater. i got low KD and accuracy in every game i played. I didnt play BF4 for recent but u guys can check out my Battlelog page of Battlefield Harline. I have kept playing BFH for 2 months and u guys can just feel free to check every battle report. Theres nothing more I can say but do let me know if theres any other way i can prove myself as its not enough to just say 'im not cheating'.

By the way if its possible i want u guys to help me report a cheating guy in BFH. Hes BF4 has been banned by this site and now he has been to BFH and ruined many players' experience in that 'dead' game. We dont have many players basic in BFH so i hope his origin account can be banned.

Thank you guys.

• SAisGod
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

We just cover BF4.
    I see you created a ticket on our discord.
    Closing this....