This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • wizynn
    User
    Member since December 21, 2020

This guy killed the pilot and the repairman at the same time, and the repairman was on the opposite side of the pilot without even damaging Heli
    He claimed it was lag or bug, but there is no lag or bug that does that, since he plays 40 ping on BR server, and most other players play 30, 20 ping.
    This video has no bug or lag, everyone who plays with heli, can see that he uses hack, not to mention his robotic sights in the infantry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZUw7jXqSc&feature=youtu.be

wtfk xd

• wizynn
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Como você pode ver no apelo dele, foi considerado devido ao problema de conexão do servidor de ambas as partes. Aparece o sinal de problema de conexão no canto direito. Isso pode ter afetado os hit. Se tiver outra evidência senta-se livra para reportar de novo.
    As you can in his appeal, it was considered due to the server connection problem of both parties. The connection problem signal appears in the right corner. This may have effected the hits. If you have other evidence, you can report it again.

• wizynn
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

g36 38% acc. dunno, that is high...

• wizynn
    User
    Member since December 30, 2020

• wizynn
    User

yah, i'm competitive player, and unfortunately, i already played championship against a guy cheating

for this reason I report all types of hacker

• wizynn
    User

in the competitive scenario, ask who FURY is and everyone will know, and you hackers, who are you?

• wizynn
    User

"Como você pode ver no apelo dele, foi considerado devido ao problema de conexão do servidor de ambas as partes. Aparece o sinal de problema de conexão no canto direito. Isso pode ter afetado os hit. Se tiver outra evidência senta-se livra para reportar de novo.
    As you can in his appeal, it was considered due to the server connection problem of both parties. The connection problem signal appears in the right corner. This may have effected the hits. If you have other evidence, you can report it again."
    Sobre isso, nenhuma pessoa que treinava conosco conseguiu fazer isso, nao sei como ele conseguiu ser desbanido despois de fazer isso, falando que estava com lag...

WTFK

• wizynn
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

https://imgur.com/huMGXof

Transcript l Braierr

Você também estava com lag de servidor.

• wizynn
    User

we did tests, I entered the server downloading a file on the torrent, I got 300 ping and then I entered without any lag and even then I couldn't kill the pilot without blowing up the heli, and  nobodyalso managed

• wizynn
    User

this is no excuse for this cheater

• wizynn
    User
    Member since December 05, 2020

It’s impossible to shot out the other heli pilot with the mini guns through the front window. It’s not a lag issue, I remember someone else who got caught on a server I played on who did this. You can test this.

• wizynn
    User

yes, in the last update of bf4, they removed the possibility of killing the pilot by shooting in front of the window