This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • rexxspool
    User
    Member since October 21, 2020

I went on vacation on October 10th and went to an internet café where I found and played battlefield 4 and tried to go to the same place today and play battlefield 4 when I entered any server I found out that I was banned and then i saw that there was keylogger on computers in the internet café The employee there stole my origin account, fraudulently played battlefield 4 and banned it, and he did it from my origin account I demand that my ban be opened because I am banned without blame

• rexxspool
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

"

I went on vacation on October 10th and went to an internet café where I found and played battlefield 4 and tried to go to the same place today and play battlefield 4 when I entered any server I found out that I was banned and then i saw that there was keylogger on computers in the internet café The employee there stole my origin account, fraudulently played battlefield 4 and banned it, and he did it from my origin account I demand that my ban be opened because I am banned without blame

rexxspool

Hi

Do you have any evidence to support your story?

• rexxspool
    User

EDITED BY MODERATOR. LINK REMOVED

If you can look at if you can add the person you see in the screenshot as a friend and entered battlefield 4, you can look at the server records with two people cheating they've played

• rexxspool
    Administrator

If it is an image upload it to imgur. We will not open links of unknown origin

• rexxspool
    User

https://imgur.com/a/WrPHqVY

• rexxspool
    Administrator

What days did you play at the internet cafe? Where is that internet cafe located? Do you have any receipts saved?

What day did you play at home? What town do you live in?

• rexxspool
    User

10 ekimde oynadım 

information of internet cafe Kumbahçe Mah, Atatürk Cd. No:71/B, 48400 Bodrum/Muğla

Internet cafes here do not give invoices

I came home from vacation this morning and after I came in, I got into the game and realized

I live in turkey sivas  when I go to the Muğla Bodrum for the holidays my account was stolen and banned

• rexxspool
    Administrator

We do not have any battlereports from you on the 10th of October. Your first logged game happened on the 11th of October 2020 09:35AM UTC

• rexxspool
    User

can not remember exactly october 11

• rexxspool
    Administrator

"

10 ekimde oynadım 

information of internet cafe Kumbahçe Mah, Atatürk Cd. No:71/B, 48400 Bodrum/Muğla

Internet cafes here do not give invoices

I came home from vacation this morning and after I came in, I got into the game and realized

I live in turkey sivas  when I go to the Muğla Bodrum for the holidays my account was stolen and banned

rexxspool

Thank you for providing the information. However, after thoroughly checking with our internal data it seems that when the cheating occurred on the 17th of October the IPs that are logged in our system show the same town you live in. In fact, none of the data logged show any other town but your hometown. There is no sign of any other activity on your account.

Appeal denied.