This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AkiraTorque
    User
    Member since October 15, 2020

Hello there, I'm Akira's big brother. I just would like to say it's quite hilarious that I woke up to him screaming and crying that he lost his account. I even recorded it. You have no idea how happy I am that you guys finally caught him. Told him repeatedly that he will get caught one day and he kept saying he wont. Anyway, keep up the good work guys. Catch these damn cheaters. Much respect for all, good day. Also I will update this thread if he makes another account so he can stay out of BF4. BF4 is too great to screw over.

Good day, Happy early Halloween. 

• AkiraTorque
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Hello there, I'm Akira's big brother. I just would like to say it's quite hilarious that I woke up to him screaming and crying that he lost his account. I even recorded it. You have no idea how happy I am that you guys finally caught him. Told him repeatedly that he will get caught one day and he kept saying he wont. Anyway, keep up the good work guys. Catch these damn cheaters. Much respect for all, good day. Also I will update this thread if he makes another account so he can stay out of BF4. BF4 is too great to screw over.

Good day, Happy early Halloween. 

AkiraTorque
    Why you posted this in ban appeals? .-.
    btw. If my sister would cheat, i would change some settings on her PC and block every game.. 
    Also you probably should share some evidence that the banned account is someone else, or you might get banned for linked account..

• AkiraTorque
    User
    Member since October 15, 2020

Well, I was on a time crunch (Getting ready for work during the time he was crying and recording him) I wanted to give a quick thanks, kinda figured i couldn't write anywhere else except here, petty sure im wrong.

Also, I have made of settings but the kiddo kept bypassing them... So, there's that.

No disrespect, I couldn't careless if this account gets blocked, banned, deleted or however it's dealt. It's his account, not mine. But as of typing now, I do notice a "Forum" xD Will be saying thanks on that aswell.

• AkiraTorque
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hello-and-thank-you-6679 

Closing thread as it ain't an appeal.