This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TGxSquid
    User
    Member since March 13, 2021

Hi there,

My name is Aaron (TGxSquid), I have a ban on my PC account for multihack. I am a returning playing who has been away from the game for over 4 years. I have reviewed the details of the ban and I see some sort of issue arising on my account that justifies the ban. Let me add that I have never hacked in a battlefield game before nor do I ever intend to hack in any forum in the future.

I have some attached emails that I have received from EA around the time of the ban that shows some suspicious activity on my account. I am from the south east of Ireland but as you can see in the attached emails, the logins were coming from a number of countries. I have only recently returned to my origin account and thats  why these emails were left un-attended to. As provided below it seems that some sort of breach of my account was successful and my account was used by other people.

https://imgur.com/bykKxVl

https://imgur.com/TcYqRhg

https://imgur.com/JlsIPz3

I had a look at the battles reports relating to my and I am not fully sure how to read them but I do see some high kill games that I myself could not have achieved!!

I can see that there was evidence that there was some sort of cheating occurring on my battlefield account but I was not aware of these actions were occurring as the offender was not me.

I appreciate you taking the time to review this submission, if you require any further information for me in regards to my account or any thing that would help you in your final judgement do not hesitate to ask!! I have the utmost confidence that you will review this submission fairly and I apricate your understanding for my situation!

Yours faithfully,

Aaron

• TGxSquid
    User

Hi,

Apologies I forgot to include a link to the profile in the above appeal: https://bf4db.com/player/907918573

I have claimed the account that is in question.

***The images are not attached as pictures in the original post. Is there somewhere you would like me to post them if those picture links are not to the websites safety/security standards. 

• TGxSquid
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 05, 2017

You need to upload pics to hosting sites like Imgur

• TGxSquid
    User

"

KingPr4wn
    Hey thanks for that.

I have the images uploaded there but I cant actually embed them in the original post. 

Any ideas on how I am suppose to embed them?

Thanks.

• TGxSquid
    Gold Supporter

"

"

KingPr4wn
    Hey thanks for that.

I have the images uploaded there but I cant actually embed them in the original post. 

Thanks.

TGxSquid
    Ctrl+k or click the "link" icon (6th from left) in the editing option tray at top of  page.

• TGxSquid
    User

"

"

"

KingPr4wn
    Hey thanks for that.

Thanks.

TGxSquid
    Ctrl+k or click the "link" icon (6th from left) in the editing option tray at top of  page.

KingPr4wn
    Thank you.

I hope I done it right.

• TGxSquid
    Director

Based on the evidence provided and what we can see on our end, your account has been compromised at some point, and was used to cheat during that time. Because cheats were used on that account, we are unable to lift your ban and the appeal is denied.

However, we have marked your account as being a “Hacked Account”, and we will not link you to this account in the future if you purchase a new copy of the game. You can read more about our linked account and banning policies at BF4DB.com/banning.

You have a few options if you wish to continue to play on this account. You can play on Official servers, servers not running the BF4DB plugin, or ask individual server administrators to whitelist your account. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of the game.

If you go down that route, make sure you purchase a copy from a reputable source so you don’t accidentally purchase a stolen account which could lead to other issues. Also, always make sure to use to use Two-Factor Authentication on your account as well as a strong password.