This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Oreo'Os
    User
    Member since April 22, 2020

Soldier Name: h31i0z
    Link to the BF4DB profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1794303306
    Is the account verified: Yes

Appeal: I am banned from BF4DB due to my stats being very suspicious which is a result of me farming my AFK friends using spawn beacons. I didn't realize the consequences of me doing this as I was able to unlock many assignments but I was labelled banned on BF4DB, preventing me from ever playing 90% of servers. I never cheated or hacked and the only reason my stats are the way they are is because of me hitting headshots on non-moving players. I understand this is boosting but I am asking for a ban removal bc I saw no evidence of this on the ban policy and I would like to enjoy bf4 servers again.

• Oreo'Os
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

I can confirm the act of stat-padding. Your appeal is accepted. However, I need to remind you that statpadding is against the EA ToS and can lead to a FairFight reset. Also, even when we remove the ban here autoplugins installed on almost all the servers will automatically ban/kick you anyway. So you must bring your weapon stats to normal (that is severely reduce headshot rate). If you are manually banned on servers you should talk to their respective owners for an unban as well.

APPEAL ACCEPTED