This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • svetoslavxd
    User
    Member since June 30, 2024

Hello BF4DB Admins/Moderators,

I am writing to appeal my ban from BF4. I understand that my previous use of aim assist was against the rules and I take full responsibility for my actions. I regret my decision to cheat and have learned from my mistake.

I have been passionate about Battlefield 4 since childhood, and I sincerely want to enjoy the game fairly. I recently created a new Steam account on my new laptop, purchased the game again, and linked it to a new EA account. Unfortunately, I was banned almost immediately due to my IP address.

I understand the need for strict measures to maintain fair play, but I respectfully ask for a second chance. I am committed to playing fairly and have taken steps to ensure I won’t repeat my past mistakes. BF4DB hosts the most populated and enjoyable servers, and it’s truly a pain to be unable to join them.

Please consider my message. I genuinely want to enjoy the game and be a positive member of the community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I also would like another moderator/admin to read this since Antipathic put 0 thought and I believe didn't read my message on my original post since he just replied with one word "no".

• svetoslavxd
    Member since January 26, 2023

Your appeal already got denied by another moderator/admin. Please avoid opening new forum-threads or u will get temp site-banned.