This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • gabrielsimon1
    User
    Member since May 21, 2022

Hey! I own a Server with the official Playlist in Bf4. The problem is, that i cant ban People there. I often Encounter Cheaters on my server but my hands are tied to do something against them. Is there a way to ban them on Punkbuster? because than, the cant join my server.. I recently worked together with one cheater, so that he counterhacks them, but thats not a solution, especially when its all over again the same 5 cheaters.. 

I pay big money for the server and i cant even ban them..

No, i wont put the server on ranked. 

Gabriel

• gabrielsimon1
    User
    Member since September 15, 2019

Nope there is nothing you can do because you are an official server.

• gabrielsimon1
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

In Official Mode, you are entirely reliant on Punkbuster and FairFight, and obviously you can see how effective those are. The only way to better protect yourself is to put the server in Ranked Mode. There's no other way around it. You can thank EA/DICE.

• gabrielsimon1
    User

Thanks for the replies. Does anybody know if i can reporty cheaters manualy on pounkbuster or fairfight?

?

• gabrielsimon1
    Member since March 27, 2020

you can report them directly to EA but... that is rather ineffective. putting the server in "ranked" mode is your best bet to manage the thing and have a better chance of populating it as you can see in the picutre below.

tvC7spc.png

• gabrielsimon1
    User
    Member since September 15, 2019

Even if you did get them banned via one of the above methods they just buy a cheap bf4 account and do it all again.

If you are ranked you can ban their account and any other new account they make instantly, no waiting about.

• gabrielsimon1
    User

Thanks a lot again for the replies. I guess ill have to keep putting it offline than.. thanks, thread closed